Saturday, February 24, 2007

Finding Out about Jewelry or Why Read this Blog


All about Gems & Jewelry is a big, big subject & it would be impossible to say state everything that could be said out precious metals, precious & semi-precious gemstone, jewellery items & their care here. However, one hint at a time, we will increase in knowledge together. I am a lover of jewellery rather than an expert. However, I will endeavour to be as factual as I can. Of course I will state what my personal feeling are – after all this is MY blog! Feel free to disagree if you have different tastes to me. (And let the world know you disagree if you wish.) If any fact I present is wrong, it will only be because the experts disagree. If you have read about me, you will have discovered that I am Australian; hence you will notice the spelling of jewelry & color if you are American. Without getting into a debate about spelling, Bill Gates has decided that if I use any non-English spelling on my machine, a little pink wiggle appears. I find this annoying, so use the spelling I was taught, though I’m finding it amusing that the same thing happens if I type the word ‘blog’. On this site I will cover the following subjects:- Information on Gemstones, Caring for Jewellery, Tips on Buying Jewellery for yourself & others, and anything else which takes my fancy. I hope you find the information enjoyable & helpful. I own the copyright of the above photo which was made for my web-site www. thegemlovers.com If you like it, you are welcome to copy it & use it for any non-commercial purpose. I will be making regular postings at this site. Please come again.

No comments:

Post a Comment