Thursday, August 30, 2007

Office and blog update

Regular readers will know I promised a new blog soon... it is still a work in progress and now I am going on holiday for 2 weeks to visit my family in New Zealand. I'm sorry there won't be much blogging for a while but I promise October will be full of weddings and other fun stuff! Also there might be a few holiday photos... my Grandpa is 93 and still living at home on his own. I can't wait to see him.

Amber will be in the office part-time while I'm away so if you need anything call her on 9328 6911 and leave a message or email on info@deraysimcoe.com.au and she will get back to you as quick as she can. If you need to come and pick up your order we are still having "pick up day" on Wednesdays but it will be from 1pm till 6pm.

Thanks for your understanding everyone.

Here's a cute shot of our office with my nephew Liam peeking through the window (this shot was his idea!). he loves to come down after school and wreck the office and steal all our mints!



Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment