Monday, October 22, 2007

My weekend

Don't usually share too much personal stuff but I had a rockin' weekend! Plus now I have my Leica I can take a camera everywhere!

Friday night I went to the Hydey down the road on Bulwer St to see one of my fav singers, Ben Kweller. Took my Leica and tried to get a few shots but the stage was really low and I could hardly see! Also I have a philosophical problem with using flash aimed towards the stage. I did manage to get this one:




Ben was supported by a groovy Perth band called New Rules For Boats :




Here's my buddies Brian and Claire who came with me:




Saturday Amber and I shot Mark and Kelly's wedding at St Georges Cathedral and Rydges Hotel, stay tuned for photos from that next week.

Sunday we went to Rottnest as the support crew for Amber's husband Art as he ran the Rottnest Fun Run. Unfortunately we were slacking off in the sun when Art ran over the line so I nearly missed capturing the big moment!





Here's Aiden enjoying the foam from a carrot juice, so cute! Everything is so much fun when you're seven months old!





Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment