Thursday, December 13, 2007

A few from the weekend...

We had two weddings last weekend so I am in the middle of editing and spotted these few shots taken by my super talented business partner Amber.

Bride getting out of the car with dad, I like the repetition of heads here...




Fun shot with the bridal party...




Love this one... reminds me of one of my favourite photographers Elliot Erwitt who I have incidently had dinner with! He's really amazing. Yes the man on the left is asleep.




Like the angles on this one and thought a bit of colour might be nice although my favs are usually black and white.




Of course there will be lots more photos from these weddings next week. It will be interesting to see if these photos make the final album as our favourites are not always appreciated!

Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment