Sunday, September 16, 2007

New Zealand

I'm back from my trip to New Zealand, it's such a beautiful country. I do get homesick for the green grass and all those hills! Perth is so flat in comparison. Here's a couple of photos taken 5 minutes walk from my Aunty and Uncle's house in Masterton (thought I'd share some cows instead of the usual sheep!):








And here's my handsome Grandpa Bertie:



He is 93 but looks much younger. He is still living at home on his own!

All my photos while I was away (hundreds of them) were taken on my new toy, the delicious Leica D-Lux 3 , an awesome compact camera with 10 megapixels, 2.8 inch 16:9 widescreen, ability to shoot RAW, Leica's retro styling and so much more!



Isn't it cute? I had to buy the gorgeous 1960s style brown leather case for it.

Amber and I are headed down south this afternoon for the annual Fuji Breakaway at Bunker Bay. It's an awesome conference for photographers in a beautiful setting. The office will be closed until Friday when we will resume regular hours. I look forward to catching up with all of you then.

Diane xx

No comments:

Post a Comment