Thursday, October 15, 2009

Hawaii Wedding Style... On SALE!


Here's a few hints about today's theme: Lovely ladies, Maui and... SALE! Two of Pacific Bride Guide's fave ladies on Maui are offering big savings for Island brides-to-be. I've adored designer Tamara Catz's breezy style since first visiting her shop a couple of years ago in the sleepy town of Paia. For the girl that's big on the beach and low on the fuss, Tamara's dresses are a perfect fit. We just got wind (and, of course, had to share!) that Tamara's hosting a Blowout Bridal Sale online and in her shop October 19th-25th.


I'm so used to seeing Tamara's flowing gowns that when I came across this sequined tank dress I just about fell off my seat. I could totally see myself in this with gold slippers and a couple of Pua Jewelry bangles. And the price? $265. Sweet.


Lovely Maui gal Lisa Lappe, affectionately known as Mauidivegirl in the Etsy world, is offering shoppers 15% off on all pink jewelry through the month of October in support of Breast Cancer Awareness. Her 'Pacific Cluster' necklace has stolen my heart- and to help a great cause? Even better.

A wedding in Hawaii is all about blue skies, sand between your toes AND great style. For more of our fave local designers click here!

pacific bride guide
The guide to planning your wedding in the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment