Friday, September 18, 2009

It's a Lovely Friday...

Hello Lovelies!

Today I'm taking a bit of a brain break because 1) It's my birthday (well, it was on Sunday...) and 2) I've been working on so many updates to Pacific Wedding Guide that, well, I just need a bit of a brain break. I'm off to Kona this weekend to help Pacific Aisles with a wedding at Puakea Ranch. Which means it'll be a hot, dehydrating, long weekend, but I'm sure beautiful, fun and amazing all at the same time. And so, I leave you with this:


I had an amazing breakfast with Allison and Kyle of Studio 28 Photo yesterday. You know, one of those conversations with like-minded people that just makes you go, 'gosh, someone who gets it too!'? Yeah, love those conversations. Just like Allison and Kyle, I feel like I'm trying to make my own path. Maybe it's all because of my recent birthday or maybe it's the excitement of what's to come with Pacific Wedding Guide. Either way, I'm ready.

I'll be posting pics of their awesome shoot with my friends Vanessa and Joe soon!

Have a sun-filled weekend... and get yourselves out to the beach while you can!

xo, Tara

pacific wedding guide
The guide to planning your destination wedding in the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment