Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Beautiful Maui... And the Photos to Prove It!


Maui Photographer Joanna Tano just got in touch with a couple of shoots she recently did around Maui. She captured some really fun shots around the Wailuku area and Iao Valley in this engagement session...






What can I say? Hawaii's beautiful and I'm so happy I get to wake up to blue skies and jungle all around me... I digress... A couple more of Joanna's shots to get you itching for a Maui wedding...




A big mahalo to Joanna for sending these our way! Makes me want to take a Maui stay-cation!

Check out more of Joanna's work on her blog and take a peek at more of Hawaii's best wedding photographers at Pacific Wedding Guide... and for more on Maui, we've got you covered in our Destination Guides... see you tomorrow!

pacific wedding guide
The guide to planning your destination wedding in the Pacific

No comments:

Post a Comment