Sunday, August 24, 2008

The Closing Ceremony....

Well, it has been 17 days of excitement!  I do love the Olympics- and gymnastics and swimming rocked my world!  Volleyball was pretty fun to watch, too- but my heart was with Michael, Nastia, and Shawn!  I have not had time to post my recent options since we have been up so late every night watching- so here is my quick recap:
Micheal Phelps- AMAZING, truly amazing!  The fly?  It was a nail biter. We were screaming!  And the 4 x100- does it get any more exciting?  Lezack was almost a body length behind- he is an animal.  The team was just incredible.  I am definitely a Phelps Phan!  (How can you not be??!!)
Gymnastics- Lastia got robbed on bars.  But I am so glad Shawn on beam.  She is too cute.  I would love to go to London in 2012.  OK, so if you can get me tickets- free portraits sessions- for life! ha!  Time for bed- I have 17 days worth of sleep to catch up on....

No comments:

Post a Comment