Wednesday, August 20, 2008

It's Holiday Time....Already!




I can't believe it- but it is time to start thinking about the holidays already! Those of you who were with me last year (my first holiday season!!), know how it goes (and thanks for being on the ball and scheduling your holiday session already!). For my newbies, this is the drill- my holiday cards ROCK! They are 5x7 or 5x5 folded on a heavy cardstock linen or watercolor paper. They are totally customized (images, colors, fonts, text) and will definitely WOW your family and friends! You can either schedule a new session or use images from one of your sessions this year. Your session MUST be scheduled by November 1 to guarantee your order in time for the holidays. I am considering a holiday mini session for clients who already had a session this year- I will keep you posted!
To view some of my holiday cards designs, click here:
www.andidiamond.com/HolidayCards

No comments:

Post a Comment