Tuesday, August 19, 2008

It's a Jewelry Party!



I LOVE jewelry! So when my client, Cynthia Fortunato, told me about the new line she was carrying, I was all ears! Her line is called Inspiranza, http://www.inspiranzadesigns.com/, and she is the only rep in Tampa! The line specializes in unique handmade sterling silver jewelry with semiprecious stones and pearls. I encourage you to look at her line OR stop by her OPEN HOUSE party on Friday, August 22 starting at 10am. AND...bring your old gold (you know that old ring from your high school boyfriend? that lone hoop earing??) She will have rep there to buy your old gold! You might even want to consider hosting an Inspiranza party or becoming a rep yourself. Please contact Cynthia at 813-732-4294 or via email at cmfortunato@verizon.net for more info. Hope to see you Friday! Tell her Andi sent you!

No comments:

Post a Comment