Sunday, August 31, 2008

Love Chocolate??




I know I do! So when my client, Donna Williams, PhD, told me about her new business, I was intrigued. She is an independent distributer of Xocai...healthy chocolate! Imagine that? Then I tried it..YUMMY! This chocolate is high in antioxidants and is made with the acai berry (plus the blueberry and concord grape!). Here are 7 reasons to eat healthy chocolate:
1. Deliciously decadent Belgian chocolate
2. Highest tested level of antioxidants
3. No refined sugare, milk, or preservatives
4. Curbs cravings for sweets and snacks
5. Diabetic and heart friendly
6. Can contribute to healthy weight control
7. 90% of us eat chocolate....Just trade bad for good!
If you would like to try Xocai, please email Donna at Donna@NeedMyChocolate.com or visit her website my clicking Need My Chocolate. If you would like to chat with Donna about becoming a distributer (and making some great money!), give her a shout!

No comments:

Post a Comment