Saturday, August 9, 2008

Spotlight on.....Invent Your Image!


If you received my last newsletter, you probably saw my newest section "Spotlight On..". I am spotlighting one of my clients who owns her (or his) own business every month. This month's Spotlight is Invent Your Image, owner Lisa K. Ford. IYI is my spotlight because I really find it to be one of the best concepts I have heard of recently! IYI heps you to do exactly that- INVENT YOUR IMAGE! Lisa is an expert in the field of color analysis, make up application, wardrobe, style, and professional business ettique. I recently attended one of her Makeup Therapy 101 workshops with my mom and best friend- it was a blast! In about 2 hours you learn:
- why women should wear make up (yes ladies- we can all benefit!!), make up analysis, important make up tools, IYI tips and tricks, and how to apply makeup in 5 minutes or less (a must for me!!). Bring a friend, send an employee, or bring your mom (like I did!). Visit IYI's website at:
www.inventyourimage.com to sign up or to learn more about IYI. It is only $35 and very worth it! Tell Lisa, Andi sent you!
ps. If you are interested in being considered for my next Spotlight, I would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment